Serves approx. 8 glasses.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (or cake batter ice cream)
- ½ cup funfetti dry cake mix
- 1⅓ cup whole milk
- In a blender, add the ice cream, cake mix, and milk.
- Blend on low to mix the ingredients, then slowly bring the speed up to high, then blend for about 30 seconds. If using the vodka, add in and blend for another 20 seconds.
- Optionally line the rim of your cups with frosting, then roll in the sprinkles. Add chocolate syrup to the insides of the glasses.
- Pour the milkshakes into your glasses. Optionally top with whipped cream and more sprinkles. Serve cold