- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 ripe avocado- mashed
- 2-4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry)
- 1 ½-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 green onion-sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper- to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley- chopped
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5-6 Tortillas (20 or 25 cm in diameter)
- NOTES: I had enough filling for 5 tortillas (25 cm diameter). You can use 6 (20 cm) tortillas.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients for Chicken Avocado salad. Stir until evenly blended.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad.
- Slice with serrated knife into 2 cm slices. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate until firm (about 30 mins). It’s easier to slice when chilled.