Serves: 9 bars
- 1 Tbs butter
- 20 marshmallows, large size
- 450g popcorn
- 1 c bunny-shaped graham crackers
- 110 g Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 2 Tbs sprinkles
- Prepare an 20cm x 20cm baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl melt the butter in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add the marshmallows, stirring to coat evenly and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir the mixture until smooth then add the popcorn and bunny-shaped graham crackers.
- Transfer the popcorn mixture to the baking pan and press the Cadbury eggs randomly into the surface of the bars, add sprinkles.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, slice and serve.
- Store remaining bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.