Servings: 12 Servings
- 1/2 cup white cake mix powder
- 350g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coloured sprinkles divided
Line an 20cm square baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
Set a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add sweetened condensed milk, butter, white chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
Add white cake mix and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth, and remove from heat. Add half the sprinkles and mix until evenly distributed.
Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish. While still warm, add remaining sprinkles to the top and press them lightly into the surface of the fudge.
Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy.