- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tbsp Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 1-2 tbsp smooth peanut butter OR powdered (dry) peanut butter if you’re looking to cut calories
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener of choice/or raw sugar
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium – high heat until beginning to warm and steam. Add the spread, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until it is all dissolved and it has all combined. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.