- 3/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. coconut butter
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus additional for dusting the tops
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/3 c. freeze dried raspberries
- 1/4 c. roasted unsalted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 T. cacao nibs
1. Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper in both directions; set aside.
2. Combine coconut oil and coconut butter in a medium bowl set over a pan of hot water — stir till melted and emulsified.
3. Whisk in the cocoa powder till smooth. Whisk in the maple syrup and salt.
4. Fold in the raspberries, almonds, and cacao nibs and pour mixture into your prepared loaf pan. Chill for at least an hour.
5. Using your parchment paper “sling” to assist, transfer the bars to a cutting board; cut into desired shapes and sift with additional cocoa powder.