We are celebrating 100 YEARS of the Coca-Cola Contour Bottle
WIN your share of R7,000 plus spot prizes.
1st Prize R5,000
Two runners up R1,000 each
Download the Coca-Cola Bottle Contour and Doodle here! Have fun, be wild go crazy! Create your best memory of your Coke Moment and upload it here!
Competition closes 15 November 2015.
You may enter as many times as you like, the only rule is that each entry has to be unique.
Competition only open to South African residents.
T’s & C’s Apply.
COCA-COLA AND TEENZONE COMPETITION RULES
1. This competition is organised by Coca-Cola Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”).
2. The Coca-Cola TeenZone competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Participants”).
3. By entering the Coca-Cola TeenZone competition (“Competition”), all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 1st September 2015. The closing date for entry to the Competition is 1st November 2015.
5. There are two ways which the Competition may be entered in to:
• Entrants must complete their drawing, take a picture with their phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line 100 Years of the Coca-Cola bottle. They must include their name, age, the area they live in, contact number and what their favourite Coke moment is.
• Entrants must then go to teenzonemagazine.co.za, click on the 100 Years of Coca-Cola bottle logo on the home page. This will take them to the competition entry page. Entrants must download the image, draw their doodle and upload it again. They must fill in the entry form on the page with all their contact details.
6. A panel from TeenZone and the Promoter will select the winners of this competition. The decision is final and binding.
7. There are three prizes to be won. First prize is R5 000 in cash. There are two runner-up prizes of R1 000 each. Spot prizes may/may not be given out at the discretion of Promoter.
8. All Prize winners are obliged to behave responsibly and comply with the competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
9. The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
10. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. All participants and/or winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, it’s advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
12. The Promoters may require the winners and their winning artwork to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting The Prizes after having received their Prizes.
13. The Promoter will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
14. All queries relating to the Competition can be directed to Coca-Cola Customer Care Line 0860 112 526.
*Coca-Cola Bottle Contour and the spencer script are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.