It seems that although we were forced to say goodbye to Troy Bolton back in 2008, Zac Efron still has a hard time letting his High School Musical days go. When the gang finally graduated from East High, fans wept — and they weren’t alone.
When Zac Efron was asked by Vogue what his favourite moment from High School Musical is, at first Zac says he can’t think of a particular moment because there are “so many.” But then, he comes up with a classic: “The finale when the curtains close tears me up.”
Here are 29 facts about Zac Efron because he is 29-year-old:
- Zac Efron had a poster of Tyra Banks, in a purple bathing-suit, up in his room when he was younger.
- He would love to make a cameo in Stranger Things.
- Pineapple Express made him cry from laughter.
- Titanic made him cry from sadness.
- His favourite album at the moment is Colouring Book by Chance the Rapper.
- The album people would be surprised to know that he owns is Celine Dion’s Greatest Hits.
- If he could be a rockstar from any period, he would be Prince.
- If he could be any rapper he would be either Chance the Rapper of Kendrick Lamar.
- His spirit animal is a hawk.
- His first pet was a stray cat that he named Kuku Kitty.
- His go-to karaoke song is Ice Ice (Baby).
- When he’s not working he likes to do pretty much anything outdoors.
- His hidden talent is that he can blow spit bubbles with his tongue.
- Zac’s worst habit is procrastination.
- His number one fitness advice he has for everyone is that they start slow.
- Zac’s biggest role model is his grandfather.
- The favourite part of his job is the versatility of it.
- If he wasn’t an actor, his dream job would most probably be a chef.
- The advice he would give his 20-year-old self would be to be patient.
- Steve McQueen is his classic style icon.
- His favourite scent is Hugo Man.
- If his life was a musical it would be called Zac-alicious.
- He once swam with wild sharks. He also rode a Tiger Shark.
- If he could change his name, he would change it to Khaleesi.
- His DJ name would be Afrozac.
- The most terrifying thing he has ever done is skydiving and riding the shark was pretty scary.
- He has a 64 and a Half Mustang he inherited from his grandfather.
- He opts for aggressive music to listen to when he’s working out.
- His favourite team of all time is The Lakers.